Virtually everything you do has tax implications. Canada’s complex and continually changing legislative environment poses a significant tax compliance burden for businesses. Every year, tax laws and interpretations change and become more complex.
It is important to consult with a Charted Professional Accountant who take the time to fully understand your business, ensure you comply with applicable laws and maximize the returns to your business. We can manage your tax issues, minimize risks, stay on top of legislative changes and informing you of impacts or potential impacts on your business. We can help you meet all of your tax compliance and planning requirements, including:
- Preparation of tax and information returns, tax estimates and instalments
- Advice on benefits of tax deferral and filing positions
- Tax planning and structuring to minimize taxes
- Advice on the tax implications
- Preparation of Canada Revenue Agency ruling requests
- Audit defence and assistance with negotiations and correspondence with federal and provincial tax authorities